Experienced Lawyers With Proven Results
Leading legal defense firm, Knezek Law, has the skills necessary to succeed. With experience litigating over 380 civil cases, few firms throughout Louisiana have the unique background and experience of Knezek Law. Individuals, families, physicians, local businesses as well as national and international corporations turn to Knezek Law for exceptional, efficient and result driven legal representation related to many fields of law.
- General Litigation: Experience matters. Our actual trial litigation experience greatly surpasses most defense firms. Resolution prior to trial is always a focus, but when litigation is imminent, Knezek Law has the proven performance to succeed.
- Workers’ Compensation: We provide claims defense for workers’ compensation insurance providers and self-insured employers facing workplace injury claims in Louisiana.
- Business and Commercial: Knezek Law handles business entity establishment, regulatory compliance, contract negotiations and disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, employee immigration issues, international contracts, and litigation defense.
- Construction: Our construction law attorneys assist in negotiation, bidding and execution of building contracts. We also represent parties in legal disputes over commercial and residential development projects.
- Healthcare: We facilitate business structure and contract analysis for physicians, healthcare workers and also defend physicians and health care workers against claims in tort or contract.
- Transportation: Knezek Law assists in all aspects of transportation law including regulatory compliance and defense of transportation companies in train derailments, class action litigation, toxic tort defense, environmental claims, employee injuries, motor vehicle crossing accidents, allisions, general tort claims and pedestrian accidents. Transportation representation includes maritime, railroad, trucking, transport and aviation.
- Environmental: We handle toxic tort litigation, the environmental aspects of commercial transactions, and have managed substantial multi-district litigation concerning federal, state, and local environmental laws and regulations.
- Immigration and Naturalization: We assist individuals, families and companies in all aspects of Immigration, including visas, citizenship and naturalization, criminal defense, deportation and removal, asylum, family sponsorship, employer issues, assistance in procuring visas on behalf of employers to legally maintain a workforce and defense against claims made by the Department of Homeland Security.
- School Board: We address all aspects of claims related to the school board including private and public school board law matters including employment, immigration, workmen’s compensation, transportation accident defense, investigation oversight and general litigation.
- Will and Estate Planning: Our experienced Louisiana estate planning attorneys can construct a comprehensive estate plan using the legal documents and financial tools that best meet your needs. These plans can, and often do, include Wills, Trusts, Financial Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills.
- Bankruptcy: Bankruptcy is a federally regulated process that is designed to allow those who have become overwhelmed with debt, whether individual or corporations, to have a fresh financial start. We help our clients restructure to build a progressive future.
- Equine: Our attorneys represent individual horse owners; trainers; breeders; riding, boarding and training facilities; veterinarians; and other equine industry parties in litigated and transactional matters. Knezek Law also litigates and resolves equine-related claims for personal injury, property damage, breach of contract, fraud, and misrepresentation.
Contact Knezek Law For Effective, Efficient Legal Representation
For our business clients, our firm’s experience extends beyond basic civil litigation. Our firm has worked on toxic tort and class-action litigation on behalf of clients, including Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway Company and Union Pacific Railroad Company. Corporate clients will benefit from working with a small firm that has the knowledge, experience and resources of many of the largest law firms in the region.
If you need experienced, knowledgeable legal representation for immigration and business-related matters, call Knezek Law at 337-266-2233 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.