Our attorneys have firsthand knowledge of the immigration and naturalization process, and they understand the need that U.S. companies have for skilled workers. Our firm also knows how to help workers gain U.S. residency and make sure the businesses that hire them are compliant with federal immigration laws.
When dealing with complicated federal and state immigration laws for business or family reasons, it is essential to work with an attorney who understands how these laws work and how they may change in the future. Businesses, individuals and families that need solutions for hiring foreign workers, helping family members get to the U.S., or fighting criminal charges and avoiding deportation will benefit from working with the knowledgeable lawyers of Knezek Law.
The firm’s Immigration Practice provides services and assistance on various immigration matters. Our lawyers provide integrated legal solutions to complex problems that permit our clients to achieve U.S. immigration objectives. Our experience ranges from start-ups, small to medium size enterprises (SMEs) and public companies who employ individuals that need U.S. visa options to grow and expand their business; families who wish to live in the U.S. temporarily and/ permanently; and persons who wish to acquire U.S. citizenship.
Knezek Law works on behalf of immigrants and their families that need help with:
- Nonimmigrant visas (Temporary and Employment Based Visas) including B-1/B-2 visitors for business and pleasure; B-1 OSC (Outer-Continental Shelf); E-1 treaty traders for goods and services, E-2 treaty investors; E-3 for Australian citizens; H-1B and H1B1 specialty occupation; L-1 intracompany transferee; L-1 blanket petitions; O-1 extraordinary ability, P-1 athletes and entertainers, R-1 religious workers, students, and TN.
- Immigrant visas including EB-1 extraordinary ability, EB-3 multinational manger, National Interest Waiver, EB-2 and EB-3, EB-5 and registry
- Strategic planning concerning immigration consequences of formation, disposition and reorganization of
- U.S. businesses
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Employment Based Immigration
- Family Based Immigration
- Permanent Residence (green card)
- Consular Processing
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification (compliance and audits)
- Consular processing for non-immigrant and immigrant visas
- Family based immigration matters
- Complex naturalization and derivative citizenship matters
U.S. Military Immigration Attorney
Nationwide Immigration Help For Military Members And Their Families
Throughout history, the U.S. military has welcomed immigrants who are willing to serve, and immigrants who are married to military members. At Knezek Law, we help military members and their families navigate the complex immigration laws that affect them.
Our clients have included members of the military, as well as other professionals with language, medical and other skills critical to military readiness and national security. Many of our clients have worked with the U.S. military in around the world. Others are interested in pursuing military opportunities that may affect their immigration statuses.